Conveniently to your home.
We deliver your order of CHF 50 or more free of shipping costs throughout Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- For other countries, please order directly from your local specialist retailer.
- Orders are usually delivered within 1 to 2 working days
(shipping days: Mon - Fri).
- There is no minimum order value. For orders with a value of less than CHF 50, we charge CHF 9.80 shipping costs.
- All prices include packaging.
- Our delivery partners are: DHL, GLS, DPD, the Post or other freight forwarders.
- All prices are inclusive of the statutory Swiss VAT.
- All information is subject to change without notice. Changes reserved.
EXCHANGE / RETURN
In all cases.
Please check your Kandahar shoes immediately upon receipt and try them on a clean - and preferably carpeted surface to ensure they fit properly. Apply "reasonable care" during the fitting so that the shoes are not damaged, altered, or excessively worn. Exchange or refund for items that have not been treated with "reasonable care" are excluded. Your satisfaction is our top priority. If your Kandahar shoes do not fit, we will exchange them for free.
Please note that an exchange can only be made upon submission of a valid purchase receipt. The goods must be returned in the original packaging along with the completed return form within 14 days of receipt. Please note that we only accept exchange requests or returns from customers who have purchased their shoes on this website (kandahar.swiss). If you have purchased the shoes from a retailer, please contact them directly.
Returns - Step by Step
- Fill out the Kandahar return form. You can download it here (PDF document).
- Pack the ordered item and put the return form in the parcel.
- Send the parcel to: Kandahar by kybun Joya Vertrieb AG, Mühleweg 4, 9325 Roggwil TG, Switzerland. Please note that you have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- In case of an exchange, you will receive the goods within one week. For a refund, we will reimburse you the purchase price within 14 days.
- If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
Choose your preferred payment method.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards
- PostFinance Card
We will repair your pair of lightly worn Kandahar shoes for free, should a quality defect impair their use. This warranty does not cover cosmetic defects that were already present
on new shoes, bald spots on fur shoes, salt marks, lambskin damaged by hot drying, burnt and abraded lambskin.
Your Kandahar shoes — lifelong companions.
Your Kandahar shoes have been handmade in Switzerland with the utmost care and from high-quality natural raw materials. Your Kandahar shoes can be refreshed and the sole replaced at any time. With the right care, you will be wearing a shoe for life.
Storage Your Kandahar shoes are protected from light and moisture in the box. Use tensioning strips or filling material if you are not going to wear your shoes for a long period of time. In summer, store your shoes in a dry, not too warm place.
Salt marks Road salt is absorbed by the leather together with moisture and leads to white edges when drying. To remove them gently, dampen the leather with a cloth. Allow your Kandahar shoes to dry out well afterwards and impregnate them before use.
Lambskin lining Your Kandahar shoes are lined with natural lambskin, which keeps your feet cosy and warm even on the coldest winter days. As lambskin absorbs a lot of moisture, your shoes should not be worn in heated rooms for too long. Lambskin is also sensitive to friction. The resulting bald spots are normal signs of wear.
Moisture and drying The lining, insole and all leather parts absorb moisture. It is essential to dry this out before wearing them again. To do this, place your Kandahar boots in a heated room, but never next to heating elements. Hang up high-shanked boots with the zipper open.
Suede The high-quality suede of your Kandahar boots is largely waterproof thanks to a special treatment. Nevertheless, we recommend the regular use of waterproofing spray. A refresher spray keeps suede looking good for longer and is easy to clean with a brush.
Nappa leather and smooth leather Leather needs nourishment. Use only wax-based wax. You can achieve even better protection by regularly applying additional impregnation spray. This helps to reduce the effects of road salt.
Coat care The easy-care outer fur of your Kandahar boots provides additional warmth and supports the breathing of your feet. Skins are sensitive to strong friction. Damage caused in this way is not covered by the guarantee.